- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Our website, GoldingBlends.com, and our associated blog, social media content and email message correspondence uses “Cookies,” which are small files that a website or our service providers transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow it) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Google Chrome or Microsoft Internet Explorer) settings.
- If you register (opt-in) to subscribe and receive our email correspondence, the email address that you use to register will be collected and used when we send out future email mailings. We never sell or share our subscribers’ personal information or email addresses without first obtaining the individual’s permission to do so. We operate within full CAN-SPAM compliance. We may use reputable third party email management and distribution providers, such as MailChimp.com or ConstantContact.com, to facilitate our email distribution activities. Such email activity is not related to other external email correspondence that may be employed by 3rd party agencies associated with the sale and delivery of our products through an independent online shopping and order fulfilment service.
- If you voluntarily submit information or content to our website by participating on our online blog discussions, submitting a recipe or product suggestion, competing in a contest, sending a comment, review or testimonial, or posting information to our website or social media channels, you are also giving us your permission to reproduce, reuse and distribute your provided information and content in ways that we deem appropriate. You must be twenty-one or older to submit information and content to us.
6061 Gun Club Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27103